We help you move your digital mass marketing funnel to a Customer Network focused on Key Performance Indicators and Return on Investment.
Digital Marketing is a fast-evolving marketing channel currently undergoing evolution from Mass Marketing to Customer Networks.
What is a Customer Network?
“A customer network is the set of all current and potential customers of an organisation, linked to the organisation, and to each other,
through a web of digital tools and interactions.” David Rogers, Columbia Business School.
- Digital marketing strategy
- Marketing funnels
- Marketing communications
- Customer insights
- Content creation
- Video production
- Lead generation
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Social media marketing
- Social media messaging marketing
Five-Step Process for Planning & Executing Your Digital Marketing Strategy
We help you every step of the way, from setting objectives to execution and content creation to measuring your Return on Investment.
- Defining key outcomes for your organisation that your strategy will aim to achieve.
Segmentation and Positioning
- Understanding your customers, their network behaviour, and your brand.
Strategy Selection and Ideation
- Selecting strategies to fit your business, customers, and competitors.
- Generating and testing specific concepts.
- Enlisting the right team to carry out your strategy across functional disciplines.
- Putting metrics in place to measure the impact of our strategy against objectives.
Why Brand Spanking Digital?
Our highly skilled staff have internationally recognised qualifications from such renown institutes as:
Columbia Business School
- IMM Graduate School
We are one of the few agencies that know that Digital Marketing is fast-evolving from Mass Marketing to Customer Networks.
Agile Marketing Modeling
Focused on your bespoke needs
- We’re based in South Africa, which makes production and content creation inexpensive for our international clients while maintaining exceptional production quality
We talk about Financial Metrics such as:
Return on Investment